Moseley Photos (Flickr group)

Wassup?

Moseley Photos (Flickr group)

Postby editorialgirl » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 am

Got photos of Moseley you'd like to share?

Put them in our Moseley Portal Flickr group!

There are already some great photos in there from members of this group

All Moseleyites with a Flickr account can join the Moseley Portal Flickr group. If you don't already have a Flickr account, it's very easy to set one up, especially if you already have a Yahoo profile.

We plan to use the photos from the Moseley Portal group on this site at some point, so get your photos in there and you may well see them on here in the future!
editorialgirl
Site Dictator

Re: Moseley Photos (Flickr group)

Postby David » Sat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

G'wan, tell us the story of how this happened... :ymapplause:
David

Re: Moseley Photos (Flickr group)

Postby editorialgirl » Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Which bit - the taking of the photo or the publishing of the photo in the Grauniad?

I took the photo last August on a flickrmeet. I emailed the Baths to ask for permission and they kindly let us roam about the place for a couple of hours one Sunday afternoon.

My set of photos from that afternoon is here.
Everyone's photos from the meet (and a few random ones that aren't) are searchable here.
And a bigger version of that particular picture is here.

As for how it got published - I just sent it in! Every week I see the "your pictures" section and don't get round to sending anything in in time... but this time I managed it - and hit the jackpot straight away. (Not financially, though - they don't pay for "your pictures", unsurprisingly.) I'm very chuffed. :ymhug:
editorialgirl
Site Dictator

Return to Chat